Beeswax Beads White
Beeswax Beads Yellow
Beeswax Block White
Beeswax Block Yellow
Beeswax Canadian Organic10% OFF
Candelilla Wax10% OFF
Carnauba Wax Organic
Castor Wax 10% OFF
Emulsifying Wax O 10% OFF
Polawax 10% OFF
Self Emulsifying Wax N
Carnauba Wax Organic
Certified Organics: This Certified Organic Wax is QAI Certified. The National Organic Program develops, implements, and administers national production, handling, and labeling standards for organic agricultural products. The QAI also accredits the certifying agents (foreign and domestic) who inspect organic production and handling operations to certify that they meet USDA standards.
Carnauba Wax is exuded from the leaves of the Brazilian palm tree known as Copernica Cerifera. Also referred to as the "Tree of Life", local Brazilians use many of the trees' produce for various necessities. Grown in the north eastern region of Brazil, the Carnauba tree proliferates along river banks, streams and damp lowlands. Although various Carnauba palms exist in other parts of South America, Africa and Ceylon, Carnauba wax is unique to the Brazilian palm, due to Brazil's irregular rainy seasons. The wax is obtained from the leaves of the carnauba palm which are collected and beaten to loosen the wax and then refined and/or bleached.
INCI: Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax.
Appearance: Brittle yellowish brown solid flakes with a mild odor.
Uses: Organic Carnauba Wax comes in the form of hard yellow flakes and is widely used in cosmetics as an emulsifier or as a thickening agent for lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, foundation, deodorant, and sun care preparations. Carnauba Wax is the hardest natural wax and has lustrous composition making it the leading choice for ointments, pharmaceuticals (tablet coatings), candles and polishes.
Compatibility: Carnauba Wax is compatible with most animal, vegetable and mineral waxes and a large variety of natural and synthetic resins. A temperature of 172 degrees Fahrenheit (78 degrees Celsius) is required to melt carnauba wax.
Customers should purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
The information on the New Directions Aromatics Inc. website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
In addition, please read & understand appropriate technical, material safety data sheets and disclaimers before using this or any other New Directions Aromatics product.
As a valued customer we know that you expect the very best from the suppliers you purchase from.
That is why at New Directions Aromatics we take strides to ensure that your shopping experience is second to none!
• You can feel confident that New Directions Aromatics has a proven track record of delivering the very best products at market leading prices. We purchase in large volumes and warrant some of the best pricing in the industry from our suppliers. We then pass these savings on to you!
• We deliver a 100% Secure Shopping Experience . We have partnered with Mcafee and Thawte to deliver the very best in online security to ensure your critical payment information is protected.
• We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. Any item can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges). See our "Policies" section for more details.
• We know that quality means everything to You that is why we have industry leading Quality Assurance policies in place to ensure that the product You receive is of the highest quality. Our in house lab technicians use the very latest in testing equipment to verify every product that comes into our warehouse.
• 1000's of Customers choose New Directions as their supplier of choice for our unparalleled customer service, check our BizRate rating to see that in 2008 we had one of the highest score ratings in the industry.