Dill Weed Organic
Eucalyptus (Blue Mallee)
Eucalyptus (Blue Mallee) Organic
Eucalyptus (Globulus) Organic10% OFF
Eucalyptus (Lemon) Organic
Eucalyptus (Radiata) Organic 10% OFF
Eucalyptus (Red) Organic
Eucalyptus Globulus 80/85% 5% OFF
Eucalyptus Lemon (China)
Eucalyptus Lemon (India)
Fir Needle (Siberian)
Frankincense Organic40% OFF
Ginger Root (CO2)
Ginger Root (Steam)
Grapefruit Pink (Natural Blend)
Juniper Berry (India)
Juniper Berry (Slovenia)
Juniper Berry Organic
Lavender (South African)
Lavender Spike (Spain)
Lemon (Natural Blend) NEW
Lemon 5 Fold (Sicily) NEW
Lemon 5 Fold (Natural Blend)
Lime (Key Lime) Mexico
Lime (Natural Blend)
Litsea Cubeba Organic
Mandarin (Natural Blend)
Michelia Alba Leaf
Nutmeg (India)15% OFF
Lemon 5 Fold (Sicily) Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Plant Part: Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, pale yellow to yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, it has a strong bright lemony scent.
Product Abstract: The Lemon tree was originally a small thorny evergreen tree native to India. It is now common in Southern Europe, Florida and California. The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and the Greeks and Romans were advocates of its properties. Lemon Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser, and Lemons themselves reached the height of fame when the British Navy began using citrus fruits to counteract the effects of scurvy.
Cautions: Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
IMPORTANT: All New Directions Aromatics (NDA) products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer below.
As a valued customer we know that you expect the very best from the suppliers you purchase from.
That is why at New Directions Aromatics we take strides to ensure that your shopping experience is second to none!
• You can feel confident that New Directions Aromatics has a proven track record of delivering the very best products at market leading prices. We purchase in large volumes and warrant some of the best pricing in the industry from our suppliers. We then pass these savings on to you!
• We deliver a 100% Secure Shopping Experience . We have partnered with Mcafee and Thawte to deliver the very best in online security to ensure your critical payment information is protected.
• We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. Any item can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges). See our "Policies" section for more details.
• We know that quality means everything to You that is why we have industry leading Quality Assurance policies in place to ensure that the product You receive is of the highest quality. Our in house lab technicians use the very latest in testing equipment to verify every product that comes into our warehouse.
• 1000's of Customers choose New Directions as their supplier of choice for our unparalleled customer service, check our BizRate rating to see that in 2008 we had one of the highest score ratings in the industry.