Liquid Germall Plus
Sodium Lactate50% OFF
Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 Extract
Average Product Rating: 4 / 5 (Based on 1 Customer Review)
Rosemary Antioxidant also known as Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is 100% antioxidant extracted from rosemary leaf by supercritical carbon dioxide at room temperature, having a characteristic odour and taste of rosemary, with Caprylic/Capric triglyceride from palm oil (fractionated palm oil). As a natural antioxidant, its most outstanding advantage is its ability to rapidly dissolve and stabilize in various vegetable oils and animal lipids such as soybean oil, peanut oil, sunflower seed oil, fish oil and other such oils.
Rosemary Antioxidant is high performance, 100% oil soluble, and safe liquid extract with 10% diterpene phenols and acids. It is GRAS safe and GMO free.
• As an antioxidant, it is well used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf life.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils and animal lipids even at low temperatures.
• No microbes, no heavy metals or any other harmful or toxic chemicals present in this product.
• Uniform, very stable, and no deposition at any temperature even stored for a long time. It remains stable even at the temperature higher than 200℃.
• The carnosic acid content of the Rosemary antioxidant is about 7 – 7.5%.
• Only short-time mixing is needed when used.
• Very light characteristic odour of rosemary, thus, no influence on the final products.
• Recommended usage: 0.02～0.10%.
• When using, this product can be added directly into the liquid products, or be sprayed, immersed, rolled or injected into the powder products after diluted with some oil.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once the container is opened. It will last 18 months if sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• Compounding procedures: When using, mix well with the other product. It will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5. It should not be in contact with iron, copper and other metals at room temperature, and prohibit contact with metals at high temperature.
Customers should purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
The information on the New Directions Aromatics Inc. website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
IMPORTANT: All of our products are for external use only.
In addition, please read & understand appropriate technical, material safety data sheets and disclaimers before using this or any other New Directions Aromatics product.
As a valued customer we know that you expect the very best from the suppliers you purchase from.
That is why at New Directions Aromatics we take strides to ensure that your shopping experience is second to none!
• You can feel confident that New Directions Aromatics has a proven track record of delivering the very best products at market leading prices. We purchase in large volumes and warrant some of the best pricing in the industry from our suppliers. We then pass these savings on to you!
• We deliver a 100% Secure Shopping Experience . We have partnered with Mcafee and Thawte to deliver the very best in online security to ensure your critical payment information is protected.
• We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 15-Day Money Back Guarantee. Any item can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges). See our "Policies" section for more details.
• We know that quality means everything to You that is why we have industry leading Quality Assurance policies in place to ensure that the product You receive is of the highest quality. Our in house lab technicians use the very latest in testing equipment to verify every product that comes into our warehouse.
• 1000's of Customers choose New Directions as their supplier of choice for our unparalleled customer service, check our BizRate rating to see that in 2008 we had one of the highest score ratings in the industry.