Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Forum
2010-09-28, 5:30 AM

Seing your names makes me feel better here, mesdames !
Quote this message in a reply
2010-09-28, 10:19 AM

I scroll all the way down to the Latest Discussions area and the topics on top are the newest posts. This is the closest thing to the "View New Posts" button that we used to have.
Judi
2010-10-03, 4:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:JudiinJax - 4 days ago <a href="http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/ndaforum/topic/new-forum/page/2#post-52223">&nbsp;&raquo;&nbsp;</a>

I scroll all the way down to the Latest Discussions area and the topics on top are the newest posts. This is the closest thing to the "View New Posts" button that we used to have.

Judi
Judi, that's what I've been doing too, but you still don't know if there's been new posts on that particular topic or not.

I'm finding it very frustrating and much prefer The Dish for it's layout and ease of use.
2010-10-06, 6:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:skinflint - 3 days ago <a href="http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/ndaforum/topic/new-forum/page/2#post-52273"> » </a>
Quote:Judi, that's what I've been doing too, but you still don't know if there's been new posts on that particular topic or not.

I'm finding it very frustrating and much prefer The Dish for it's layout and ease of use.
That's where I've been spending my free time lately. It helps to be able to "preview post" too because I like to look at the layout and double check the grammar before posting. After all that, I still have to edit after post but it's nice to have options.
2010-10-06, 4:58 PM

I have so little time during this season; that I just pop in when I have a little.
I do think this board needs some improvements made.
It's no longer "easy" to post here and see what's happening.
Everybody is moving to the "Dish"??? *sigh* I do not have the time to go to more than one place.
I do want to come in and answer questions or just socialize .. but ... between having to maintain the FB Page and setting up the new web-site and doing orders ... well, "easy" was better.
Well, if you have a specific question for me, just go to my FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Macgregor-...684?v=wall
Start a "discussion" (tabs on top) or just enter the question onto the "wall".
2010-10-07, 8:34 AM

Yep, I'm afraid that I'll be on the Dish from now on too. I'm also happy to answer questions about soap or lotion making. I'm more lotion knowledgeable that soap, but will find out if I don't know.

Just post questions to my wall on Skinflint's Facebook Page.
I've only just come back here, too.... :cry:
2010-10-11, 7:18 PM

I don't like this new forum AT ALL.
And where did my mail go? I had TONS of e-mails saved, please tell me they aren't gone?!
2010-10-12, 3:34 AM

Well... if everybody moves to the Dish, that would be nice knowing their name on it... I recognized Jackie (and she recognized me). So Skinflint, did you keep your same nickname in the Dish ?

In French, we would say that this is un gâchis... we had a very good forum... now this is something else. That's life. Nothing lasts. I was told once by a Japanese man that we are just drifting clouds.
2010-10-14, 12:05 AM

My name is the same on the Dish and every other forum that I join. I just try to keep it consistent.
2010-10-14, 4:00 PM

Now that I've changed my name here to Rainbow ... I was always Rainbow on the Dish ... just haven't been there in ages and ages.