Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EO % usage charts
2012-01-11, 3:56 PM
EO % usage charts
just curious if there is a chart or something around that shows recommeded % usage of essential oils?

like don't go above 2% for peppermint etc.....

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2012-04-05, 11:32 AM
RE: EO % usage charts
This thread is old but I have seen one of those charts and now I can't remember where! Would anyone else have an idea? I saw a chart that showed which EO's blend well together for the top, middle and low notes and how many parts of each to use?

does anyone know of such a chart? I know it exists as I've seen it...I'm interested in looking at it again!
2012-04-05, 12:21 PM
(2012-04-05 11:32 AM)ckvchestnut Wrote:  This thread is old but I have seen one of those charts and now I can't remember where! Would anyone else have an idea? I saw a chart that showed which EO's blend well together for the top, middle and low notes and how many parts of each to use?

does anyone know of such a chart? I know it exists as I've seen it...I'm interested in looking at it again!

You might be thinking of Rainbow Meadows. They took it off line after a hacker got into it.

Irena
Ginger's Garden
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2012-04-05, 4:42 PM
Oh maybe that's sad... darned hackers!
2012-04-05, 8:46 PM
Yea that was a great resource. But I don't know that it limited the usage to levels allowed by IFRA and RIFM, though, from what I can recall. Someone over at the Dish created a spreadsheet of the allowed levels of various EOs and components.
2012-04-05, 9:15 PM
I wonder if there is a IFRA chart on the web somewhere.

Irena
Ginger's Garden
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user