The latest in home fragrance, reed diffusers offer weeks of fragrance without the use of a flame. The reeds draw the fragrance to the top and disperse it into the room. Once a week, the reeds need to be reversed; other than that there is zero maintenance.
The recommended ratio of Base Oil to Fragrance e is 80% base and 20% fragrance.
These diffusers can be used for both essential oils and fragrance oils. Essential oils can be much thicker than fragrance oils so a little alcohol can be added to thin them for easier dispersal.
This is a very subtle form of diffusion, so bolder fragrances are recommended for maximum effectiveness.
• 6.6 oz Clear Square Glass Bottle with Wooden Cap & Plastic Insert
• 12" Reeds - set of 10
• Diffuser Fragrant Oil Base 16.6 oz
Advantages of a Reed Diffuser:
• No Flame or Heat: unlike candles, the reed diffuser has no flame to worry about. This makes the reed diffuser a safer alternative to candles.
• No Going Out: with incense or candles the aroma is temporary relies on burning. The reed diffuser lasts all day and night and the only maintenance reed diffuser needs is a weekly turning of the reeds.
• No Smoke: incense is nice but the smoke can be irritating to some people. The reed diffuser achieves the same purpose but without any smoke.
• No Wax or Mess: incense has ashes and candles have wax, the reed diffuser has neither.
• No Aerosols: unlike sprayed scents, the reed diffuser does not have any added chemicals.
• No Electric Power: you can place a reed diffuser anywhere without having to rely on an outlet or changing any batteries.
• No Heat: the reed diffuser protects the integrity of essential oils.
Save 10% when you purchase the kit instead of individual items.
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Reed Diffuser Starter Kit (Square)
Shipping orders of AUG 17, 18
Save up to 5% on every order
Question or Concerns?1-800-246-7817
9am-5pm EST (Mon-Fri)