New EcoSoya Wax Q230
EcoSoya Q230 can be considered an all-purpose wax and works as a replacement of PB Pillar Blend Wax. This biodegradable wax has the highest melting point of the all the other EcoSoya Wax varieties and has the perfect formulation suitable for making all types of candles and wax melts. The EcoSoya Wax Q230 supports the use of large wicks for faster fragrance throw without typical sooting issues, and it burns clean, keeping the surrounding environment clean. Being non-polymorphic, EcoSoya Q230 will prevent the formation of crystals, which can appear in the form of rough, grainy, or lumpy white blooms or 'white frost' on candles.
Applications: Pillars, Container Candles, Molded Candles including Votives, Tarts, Clamshell Melts, Wax Melts, and other Novelty Candles & Melts.
Properties of EcoSoya Q230:
• Comes in small beads (new batch has a slightly larger bead size). Although, the sizes may vary, up or down, batch to batch, this does not affect the performance of the product.
• Made from vegetable oils.
• When solid, it is white/off-white in color at ambient temperature and when liquid, it is amber in color.
• Has odor typical of a vegetable oil.
• Wax Melting Temperature: between 68.3°C (155°F) and 87.8°C (190°F) under gentle agitation.
• Burns best with wicks designed for viscous waxes like beeswax and plant-based waxes.
• Fragrance: maximum load is approximately 18% by weight.
• Suggested Pour Temperature: between 145°F (62.8°C) and 175°F (79.4°C).
• Offers exceptional consistency and performance every time.
• During manufacturing, EcoSoya Q230 can be cooled with minimal chance of improper curing. This creates a faster manufacturing process with less waste and higher efficiency.
• Is not adversely affected when temporarily exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
• May be used frozen.
• If partially melted, may be allowed to re-solidify before use.
• 100% plant-based.
• Sustainable and renewable.
• Free of pesticide and herbicide residue.
• Free of genetically modified material.
• No animal testing.
• No petroleum products.
• No animal products.
• No insect products.
Note: The new waxes have a very different chemistry from the past waxes. There is an aroma present that some people may detect while others may not. This is perfectly normal and it will not impact the finished candle.
Caution: Do not use copper or brass tools or containers when working with soy wax, as the copper and brass will discolor the wax.
General Troubleshooting Guide
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Shipping orders of OCT 17
Save up to 5% on every order
Question or Concerns?1-800-246-7817
9am-5pm EST (Mon-Fri)