TO PLACE AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER
Please follow the steps below to create a new membership account and/or to place an order outside of Canada or the U.S. The minimum order for International Orders is US$1000, and Wire Transfer is the only accepted method of payment. (Air Freight is expensive and DG Documentation + Special Packaging are both required for items classified as Dangerous Goods (DG), which incur additional costs.) Therefore, in most cases, Ocean Freight would be the ideal option, and the transit time can take between 4-6 weeks.
All International Orders must be placed on our USA website, where the products are sold in Imperial Units and prices are in US currency. To convert from Imperial to Metric please click here: worldwidemetric.com
ARE YOU AN EXISTING CUSTOMER?
- Click Login at the top right corner of the New Directions Aromatics USA home page.
- Enter your email address and password in the corresponding text boxes and click Login.
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- To add items to your shopping cart, go to any product page, select a product as well as its size and quantity, then click Add to Cart.
- When you are satisfied with all the items in your shopping cart and your order meets our required minimum order amount of $1000, click the Checkout button beside the shopping cart icon near the top of the page.
- On the 'Checkout' page, ensure that the information under Shipping Address is correct. If you have any delivery instructions, please add it in the Comments box. When you are done, click the Continue to Payment button at the bottom of the page.
- On the 'Choose Your Payment' page, click the Wire Transfer option as your method of payment. If you have a discount code, enter it in the Coupon text box. Add any requests in the Comments box and provide your Fed Ex, UPS OR DHL Account. Alternatively, you may arrange shipping with your own Shipping Agent or Courier. When you are done, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the 'Review' page, confirm the details of your order before submitting it. Ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct. When you are finished reviewing, click the Submit Order button at the bottom left corner of the page.
ARE YOU A NEW CUSTOMER?
If you are a new customer, before shopping you must create an account. Please follow the steps to create your account:
- Click Register at the top right corner of the New Directions Aromatics USA home page.
- Click the Ordering Outside Canada & USA – CLICK HERE link.
- Click the USE INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER REGISTRATION FORM link.
- Each box with a yellow star beside it must be filled out with the pertinent personal information.
- Select your preference for receiving the e-newsletter.
- At the end of the form, click the Create Your Account button.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully created an account.
- To change any information in your account, click View Account at the top right corner of the page. Then, on the 'My Account' page, click Change Account Information on the left side panel.
- Now that you have an account, you can place an order by following the steps outlined under the heading TO PLACE AN ORDER (above). HAPPY SHOPPING!
- The next time you visit our website, you can place an order by simply logging in as an 'existing customer' with your username and password then proceeding to browse our product pages.
AFTER PLACING YOUR INTERNATIONAL ORDER
Essential Oils and Fragrant Oils are considered to be Dangerous Goods (DG) when shipped by air. To ship these items by air, they would need to be shipped with appropriate DG packaging and DG documentation. These would incur additional costs.
For small parcels up to a maximum of 15 Kg per box (non DG items only ), Canada Post is an option for surface mail or air mail and your shipping quote will be provided once the order is confirmed.
ESTIMATED IN-TRANSIT TIMES for Canada Post:
- Surface Mail: 6-8 weeks
- Air Mail: 10-12 business days
Customs & Duties are the responsibility of the Customer.
Insurance: Freight insurance is strongly recommended and can be requested while placing the order. If the insurance is declined, any damages or losses incurred will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
NOTE: We require an international shipping waiver to be signed. Please sign the NON-CONTINENTIAL SHIPPING WAIVER and email us the signed copy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email with the various costs of your order (product, DG, insurance, Canada Post freight etc.) . Once all details are confirmed, we shall provide you with the Actual Total Cost for your Wire Transfer. Once the funds are received, we shall process your order and notify you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time differences, email is the preferred method of communication (email@example.com). Please be sure to add this email ID to your safe list.