Rosemary Antioxidant also known as Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is 100% antioxidant extracted from rosemary leaf by supercritical carbon dioxide at room temperature, having a characteristic odour and taste of rosemary, with Caprylic/Capric triglyceride from palm oil (fractionated palm oil). As a natural antioxidant, its most outstanding advantage is its ability to rapidly dissolve and stabilize in various vegetable oils and animal lipids such as soybean oil, peanut oil, sunflower seed oil, fish oil and other such oils.
Rosemary Antioxidant is high performance, 100% oil soluble, and safe liquid extract with 10% diterpene phenols and acids. It is GRAS safe and GMO free.
• As an antioxidant, it is well used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf life.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils and animal lipids even at low temperatures.
• No microbes, no heavy metals or any other harmful or toxic chemicals present in this product.
• Uniform, very stable, and no deposition at any temperature even stored for a long time. It remains stable even at the temperature higher than 200 degree C.
• The carnosic acid content of the Rosemary antioxidant is about 7 – 7.5%.
• Only short-time mixing is needed when used.
• Very light characteristic odour of rosemary, thus, no influence on the final products.
• Recommended usage: 0.02 - 0.10%.
• When using, this product can be added directly into the liquid products, or be sprayed, immersed, rolled or injected into the powder products after diluted with some oil.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once the container is opened. It will last 18 months if sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• Compounding procedures: When using, mix well with the other product. It will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5. It should not be in contact with iron, copper and other metals at room temperature, and prohibit contact with metals at high temperature.
Customers may purchase products from New Directions Aromatics Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Aromatics Inc. as to the fitness for any use.
Further, New Directions Aromatics is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, New Directions Aromatics strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of New Directions Aromatics Inc., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of New Directions Aromatics Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. New Directions Aromatics Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Shipping orders of FEB 1, 2
Save upto 5% on every order
Question or Concerns?1-800-246-7817
9am-5pm EST (Mon-Fri)