- BUTTERSDiscover a range of nourishing, protective, and regenerative Butters that deliver profound moisture by penetrating the deeper layers of skin and hair. Learn how to determine their qualities as well as how to add them to natural product formulations.
- SHEA BUTTERShea Butter is derived from the nuts of the Shea Tree’s fruits and is known for its hydrating and soothing properties. Discover the various ways it can be used to alleviate pain, diminish blemishes, and rejuvenate hair and skin.
- COCOA BUTTERCocoa Butter is a rich natural fat derived from the “Brown Gold” contained inside the pods of the Theobroma cacao botanical. Discover how this natural moisturizer can be applied to boost the strength and resilience of hair, skin, and immunity.
- MANGO BUTTERMango Butter is a rich emollient natural fat derived from the seed contained inside the pit of the Mangifera indica botanical’s fruit. Discover how this conditioner can soothe, nourish, and strengthen skin and hair to significantly enhance their health.
- TOP 10 BENEFITS OF MORINGA BUTTERMoringa Butter naturally and gently cleanses, moisturizes, and conditions the skin and hair to nourish and protect against the harsh effects of the elements, pathogens, and pollution. Discover how Moringa Butter can revitalize all skin and hair types!
- Total Posts: 5