AROMATHERAPY: IMPROVE YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH WITH THE POWER OF SCENTIntroduce yourself to the enticing world of aromatherapy.
UNTAPPING THE POWER OF NATURE: ESSENTIAL OIL EXTRACTION METHODSEver wonder how essential oils are made? Find out how essential oils are actually extracted from plant materials.
AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE – BENEFITS, TECHNIQUES & SAFETY TIPSThis massage method incorporates essential oils to help relieve medical conditions or to preserve wellness.
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE SDSLearn how to read about a material or chemical products' properties and cautions associated with it.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO SOAP-MAKING FOR BEGINNERSMelt and Pour soap allows for countless variations of artistic effects that can be achieved with additives!
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES: THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDECandles that are less harmful to health than those in stores can now be created for a fraction of retail prices!
21 WAYS TO USE 'LIQUID SUNSHINE'Discover Lemon Oil recipes that improve concentration, boost energy, and eliminate odors and bacteria.
4 STIMULATING WAYS TO REJUVENATE WITH ROSEMARY OILDiscover Rosemary Essential Oil recipes that promote mental clarity, support respiratory and immune function, and condition hair and skin for a rejuvenated look and feel.
17 WAYS TO PURIFY & PROTECT WITH EUCALYPTUS OILDiscover Eucalyptus Oil recipes that purify, cleanse, clarify, and boost immunity!
OREGANO OIL FOR AROMATHERAPY, MASSAGES & COSMETICSDiscover Oregano Essential Oil recipes that boost immunity, invigorate body and mind, and soothe aches and pains!
- CARRIER OILS: A DETAILED GUIDE TO TYPES, BENEFITS, USES AND MORE!What are Carrier Oils? Get to know more about how these Base Oils are a vital aspect of an aromatherapy massage and natural skin care and hair care cosmetics.
- RASPBERRY SEED OILAbundant in Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Essential Fatty Acids, Raspberry Seed Oil is believed to be especially beneficial for mature skin types. Discover this luscious Raspberry Seed Oil and how it can support supple skin and healthy-looking hair.
- GREEN TEA SEED OILExtracted from the seed of the Camellia sinensis plant, Green Tea Seed Oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids and offers unique beautifying properties. Discover the benefits of Green Tea Seed Oil for healthy skin and hair.
- MUSKMELON SEED OILExtracted from the seeds of Cucumis melo, Muskmelon Seed Oil is composed of Vitamins, Minerals, and Essential Fatty Acids that are highly emollient. Discover the benefits of this versatile oil and how it can be used to revitalize hair and skin.
- RADISH SEED OILRadish Seed Oil is a powerful emollient rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Flavonoids, and Unsaturated Fatty Acids. Discover the nourishing properties of Radish Seed Oil, and how it can contribute to healthy-looking hair and skin.
- RIDGE GOURD SEED OILExtracted from the seeds of a perennial plant of Luffa acutangula, Ridge Gourd Seed Oil is rich in Antioxidants, Amino Acids, and Omega 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids. Discover the benefits of Ridge Gourd Seed Oil for healthy-looking hair and skin.
- WALNUT OILDiscover how Walnut Carrier Oil provides the nutrients needed for maintaining smooth and radiant-looking skin. Learn all about how Walnut Carrier Oil reduces the appearance of scars, soothes cracked skin, and relaxes swollen and stiff joints.
- BORAGE OILDiscover how Borage Carrier Oil provides the necessary Essential Fatty Acids needed for maintaining healthy skin and hair. Learn more about how Borage Carrier Oil decreases inflammation, hydrates the skin, and nourishes the hair.
- OAT OILOat Carrier Oil is a soothing, nourishing, and protective Carrier Oil, packed with highly beneficial nutrients. Discover how Oat Carrier Oil promotes skin hydration while shielding the skin and hair from harsh external environmental factors.
- TOMATO SEED OILDiscover the soothing, smoothing, and brightening properties of Tomato Seed Carrier Oil that penetrates deeply to moisturize, repair, and protect the skin and hair. Learn all about the benefits that Tomato Seed Carrier Oil has to offer.
- PRICKLY PEAR OILThe Prickly Pear comes with a host of constituents that contain antioxidants, helping in improving the appearance of maturing and damaged skin, bring moisture to dull and dry hair.
- ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILSLearn about the history of essential oils, what essential oils are composed of, how they are extracted, the different types of essential oils, and how they are valued.
- JUNIPER BERRY OILJuniper Berry Essential Oil is known for its woody, spicy, and slightly camphoraceous aroma. Discover the history, benefits, and uses of this aromatic oil, and its unique recipes to rejuvenate the skin, calm the mind, and relax the body.
- HELICHRYSUM OILHelichrysum is a medicinal plant believed to possess powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties. Discover the benefits and uses of this everlasting Helichrysum Essential Oil.
- COFFEE OILPacked with antioxidants and flavonoids, Coffee Oil offers amazing moisturizing, rejuvenating, and uplifting properties. Discover the benefits & uses of this versatile Coffee Oil to enhance your beauty routine and keep you energetic all day.
- LIME OILKnown for its sweet and tart fragrance, this citrus oil ensures an energizing effect on the skin and mind. Discover the versatility of this oil that lends a hand in lightening your skin and brightening your mood.
- TERPENESDifferent terpenes are known to provide different benefits, both to the mind and body. Some may offer cosmetic benefits while others can alleviate pain. Basically, think of terpenes as natural compounds you have never heard of, that can boost your health.
- VANILLA OILWhat is Vanilla? The most loved flavor with a fragrant profile fostering positive feelings from comforting care to sumptuous sensuality! Discover the history of this base note and learn how to leverage its appeal in perfumery, crafts, and cosmetics.
- SENSATIONAL CITRUSOrange essences are the sweetest in all of the aromatherapy with bright scents that light up the spirit in a single sniff. From zesty diffusions & air fresheners to energizing massage oils & blends, discover extraordinary benefits of Orange Essential Oil.
- CYPRESS OILThe essence of Cypress is fresh and purifying to promote feelings of effervescent energy with its wonderfully woody scent. Learn all about Cypress Essential Oil benefits for aromatherapy blends and natural perfumery, massages, baths, and natural cosmetics
- LEMON OIL USESSweet and sprightly Lemon Oil imparts a sparkling spirit to aromatherapy and natural cosmetics with its fresh, citrusy scent. Discover 12 Lemon Essential Oil uses for massages, diffusions, baths, and beauty blends to liven up your life.
- SANDALWOOD OILSandalwood is prized for its sweet, soulful essence and many splendored applications. Learn all about Sandalwood Essential Oil benefits for the body, mind, and spirit so you can leverage “liquid gold” in luxurious aromatherapy and body care.
- THE BEAUTY OF BUTTERS: USES & BENEFITS FOR SKIN & HAIRDiscover a range of nourishing, protective, and regenerative Butters that deliver profound moisture by penetrating the deeper layers of skin and hair. Learn how to determine their qualities as well as how to add them to natural product formulations.
- COFFEE BUTTERCoffee benefits for skin and hair are abundant in rich and creamy Coffee Butter. Discover the many applications of this versatile butter to lavish some luxury on your senses and indulge your cravings for comfort.
- MORINGA BUTTERMoringa Butter naturally and gently cleanses, moisturizes, and conditions the skin and hair to nourish and protect against the harsh effects of the elements, pathogens, and pollution. Discover how Moringa Butter can revitalize all skin and hair types!
- MANGO BUTTERMango Butter is a rich emollient natural fat derived from the seed contained inside the pit of the Mangifera indica botanical’s fruit. Discover how this conditioner can soothe, nourish, and strengthen skin and hair to significantly enhance their health.
- COCOA BUTTERCocoa Butter is a rich natural fat derived from the “Brown Gold” contained inside the pods of the Theobroma cacao botanical. Discover how this natural moisturizer can be applied to boost the strength and resilience of hair, skin, and immunity.
- SHEA BUTTERShea Butter is derived from the nuts of the Shea Tree’s fruits and is known for its hydrating and soothing properties. Discover the various ways it can be used to alleviate pain, diminish blemishes, and rejuvenate hair and skin.