AROMATHERAPY: IMPROVE YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH WITH THE POWER OF SCENTIntroduce yourself to the enticing world of aromatherapy.
UNTAPPING THE POWER OF NATURE: ESSENTIAL OIL EXTRACTION METHODSEver wonder how essential oils are made? Find out how essential oils are actually extracted from plant materials.
AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE – BENEFITS, TECHNIQUES & SAFETY TIPSThis massage method incorporates essential oils to help relieve medical conditions or to preserve wellness.
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE SDSLearn how to read about a material or chemical products' properties and cautions associated with it.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO SOAP-MAKING FOR BEGINNERSMelt and Pour soap allows for countless variations of artistic effects that can be achieved with additives!
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES: THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDECandles that are less harmful to health than those in stores can now be created for a fraction of retail prices!
SAFE BEAUTY: COSMETIC INGREDIENTS TO AVOIDLearn which potentially harmful ingredients are found in commercial cosmetics and how to avoid them.
21 WAYS TO USE 'LIQUID SUNSHINE'Discover Lemon Oil recipes that improve concentration, boost energy, and eliminate odors and bacteria.
4 STIMULATING WAYS TO REJUVENATE WITH ROSEMARY OILDiscover Rosemary Essential Oil recipes that promote mental clarity, support respiratory and immune function, and condition hair and skin for a rejuvenated look and feel.
17 WAYS TO PURIFY & PROTECT WITH EUCALYPTUS OILDiscover Eucalyptus Oil recipes that purify, cleanse, clarify, and boost immunity!
OREGANO OIL FOR AROMATHERAPY, MASSAGES & COSMETICSDiscover Oregano Essential Oil recipes that boost immunity, invigorate body and mind, and soothe aches and pains!
- CARRIER OILS: A DETAILED GUIDE TO TYPES, BENEFITS, USES AND MORE!What are Carrier Oils? Get to know more about how these Base Oils are a vital aspect of an aromatherapy massage and natural skin care and hair care cosmetics.
- MEADOWFOAM SEED OILMeadowfoam seed oil is a cosmetic powerhouse with a superbly light texture, emollient nature, and stable chemical structure, making it a versatile addition to all kinds of formulations, which enhances beauty and body care regimes with its rich properties.
- MCT OILMCT Oil is a unique liquid oil composed of the highly stable and nourishing Caprylic and Capric Fatty Acids. Find out why this high-performing yet gentle emollient is so popular in skincare, cosmetics, and aromatherapy!
- CAMELLIA SEED OILPressed from the seeds of the ornate Camellia oleifera tree, Camellia Oil has a centuries-old history in China for its skin-rejuvenating effects. Discover how it can be used to enrich and elevate cosmetics with its unique antiaging qualities!
- PLUM OILPlum Kernel Carrier Oil is prized for its naturally pleasant almond-like scent even in its unrefined state. Discover the healthful and beautifying properties of this unique but versatile oil in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and your own beauty regimen.
- TAMANU OILTamanu Carrier Oil has come to earn a reputation for being potent enough to eliminate "virtually all" skin ailments. Discover how it can be applied cosmetically and medicinally to hydrate dryness, soothe abrasions, repair damage, and eliminate body odors.
- SUNFLOWER OILSunflower Oil is reputed to balance skin tone, prevent blemishes, and promote the radiance and refinement of the complexion while taming frizz and addressing hair loss. Discover its versatile cosmetic uses and its various therapeutic applications!
- BLACK CUMIN SEED OILReputed to have a virtually miraculous potency, Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used by countless societies throughout history for its brightening, clarifying, and uplifting qualities. Discover various applications that can strengthen the body and the mind!
- MARULA OILMarula Oil is derived from "The Food of Kings" – the Marula nut – and is reputed to delay the appearance of signs of aging. Discover how Marula Carrier Oil can be used cosmetically and medicinally to protect, repair, smooth, and strengthen.
- SAFFLOWER OILSafflower Carrier Oil is pressed from the seeds of the Safflower botanical, a relative of the Sunflower. Discover the various ways it can be used topically and medicinally to strengthen immunity, enhance circulation, and help eliminate bodily toxins.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OILReputed to enhance cerebral function, skin health, sensuality, and reproductive health, Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is ideal for both cosmetic and medicinal use. Discover various applications for promoting vigor and clarity in both body and mind.
- ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILSLearn about the history of essential oils, what essential oils are composed of, how they are extracted, the different types of essential oils, and how they are valued.
- SENSATIONAL CITRUSOrange essences are the sweetest in all of the aromatherapy with bright scents that light up the spirit in a single sniff. From zesty diffusions & air fresheners to energizing massage oils & blends, discover extraordinary benefits of Orange Essential Oil.
- CYPRESS OILThe essence of Cypress is fresh and purifying to promote feelings of effervescent energy with its wonderfully woody scent. Learn all about Cypress Essential Oil benefits for aromatherapy blends and natural perfumery, massages, baths, and natural cosmetics
- LEMON OIL USESSweet and sprightly Lemon Oil imparts a sparkling spirit to aromatherapy and natural cosmetics with its fresh, citrusy scent. Discover 12 Lemon Essential Oil uses for massages, diffusions, baths, and beauty blends to liven up your life.
- SANDALWOOD OILSandalwood is prized for its sweet, soulful essence and many splendored applications. Learn all about Sandalwood Essential Oil benefits for the body, mind, and spirit so you can leverage “liquid gold” in luxurious aromatherapy and body care.
- GRAPEFRUIT OIL Grapefruit is a fresh citrus oil that packs powerful purifying properties and the ability to boost mood. Learn all about Grapefruit Essential Oil benefits for the mind and body and discover how you can apply it in your aromatherapy and beauty routines.
- CINNAMON BARK OILSweet and spicy Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil benefits beauty blends and aromatherapy applications with its sensationally warm and soothing scent. Discover 12 ways to use this versatile oil in massage, baths, cosmetics, and perfumery.
- CLOVE BUD OILClove Bud Essential Oil is a rich and spicy essence with a rich and spicy story spanning centuries of traditional use. Learn about the origins of this oil, discover its many benefits and experiment with an array of applications.
- THYME OILThyme Oil remains one of the most valued oils used by aromatherapists and herbalists due to its reputed antiseptic qualities. Explore how this oil’s key constituents impart remarkable protective qualities that are used to enhance natural wellness.
- LAVENDER 101Discover how you can find the perfect Lavender Essential Oil for your needs, whether you are an aromatherapist, formulator, or home user, and learn the key factors that give rise to the wonderful aromas and benefits of different Lavender Oils.
- LAVANDIN OILLavandin plants are a cross between two Lavender varieties: True Lavender and Spike Lavender. Its essential oil bears resemblance to Lavender but is more invigorating. Find out why this treasured oil is so popular in household and personal care products!
- THE BEAUTY OF BUTTERS: USES & BENEFITS FOR SKIN & HAIRDiscover a range of nourishing, protective, and regenerative Butters that deliver profound moisture by penetrating the deeper layers of skin and hair. Learn how to determine their qualities as well as how to add them to natural product formulations.
- COFFEE BUTTERCoffee benefits for skin and hair are abundant in rich and creamy Coffee Butter. Discover the many applications of this versatile butter to lavish some luxury on your senses and indulge your cravings for comfort.
- MORINGA BUTTERMoringa Butter naturally and gently cleanses, moisturizes, and conditions the skin and hair to nourish and protect against the harsh effects of the elements, pathogens, and pollution. Discover how Moringa Butter can revitalize all skin and hair types!
- MANGO BUTTERMango Butter is a rich emollient natural fat derived from the seed contained inside the pit of the Mangifera indica botanical’s fruit. Discover how this conditioner can soothe, nourish, and strengthen skin and hair to significantly enhance their health.
- COCOA BUTTERCocoa Butter is a rich natural fat derived from the “Brown Gold” contained inside the pods of the Theobroma cacao botanical. Discover how this natural moisturizer can be applied to boost the strength and resilience of hair, skin, and immunity.
- SHEA BUTTERShea Butter is derived from the nuts of the Shea Tree’s fruits and is known for its hydrating and soothing properties. Discover the various ways it can be used to alleviate pain, diminish blemishes, and rejuvenate hair and skin.